Hello George, how are you?
You know, I'm your fan ... since the first series of ER! What a legend you are!
Recently I did just see you again on TV again in the role of dr. Ross ... that nostalgia!
pass that way because you are interested in buying a house in Porto Recanati, right? Fantastic! We often see then ... for a coffee and a drink!
Now let us ... For me it's a great honor to be your friend.
If I understand you want: relax, combat stress and make a "cure" for "stop" the aging . Have you seen my website true? Well! Have you turned to the right doctor!
You mean ... you know that I have developed a revolutionary method of deep relaxation , just to counteract all the deleterious effects of stress in the human body and is also a life that I deal with natural anti-aging treatment! It 's my passion!
You said that you lodge in these parts for 3 weeks ... Excellent!
I'll see you in the studio a couple of times a week when you will be more comfortable. you relax on this bed, soft lighting, background music, relaxing aroma in the air and a pinch of Acupuncture . In this way you can relax like never before and you got more toned and you will feel full of energy ready to meet all the demands of work ... but do not overdo it though!
Also to give an aging Stop here is my "cure" for you!
chemical Nothing of course, only natural products 3 excellent!
See ... I wrote everything here, simple and easy to follow! You will see how you'll feel better, and in particular you'll notice from the skin of the face! More luminous and toned! will ask you who you face!
all clear then? Excellent! You'll see me in the studio with me on Saturday morning! I'll wait!
Want You also follow the "cure" anti stress that I worked for George Clooney? Call now to : 347.3790936 or write: studiogiumetti@yahoo.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment