Sunday, August 1, 2010

Price Of Adventure Island Rohini

[UPDATES] I'm back !!!!!

Well you guys (and girls), unfortunately as you have noticed I've been absent for a few weeks for family reasons and more. But now I can finally dedicate myself more to the Blog. I plan to update it a bit, both graphics and content. The I'm starting to update the graphics, it only takes a few incli, while for the Content, of course there will be daily News the world of amusement parks, then I'm going to write reviews about Parks that I have already visitato.Le headings daily return in September and there will be more than one a day. Ah, as you have noticed I added the page "Forum" well I'm going to work on that and also a portal to link to the Blog and the Forum. I now go.

Regards Alessandro (aka Coaster's Boy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment